Um, Earth Mama? Have you looked at the calendar lately? The leaves have turned, the days are short, and my skin is sooo dry! It is not peak popsicle weather.
We beg to differ.
'Tis the Season! It's true the colder months are upon us. We all know what that means. Some of our favorite things are here, like cozy family time, cute baby sweaters, and holiday traditions galore. But all this togetherness calls for creative ways to stay at your best for the fall and winter season.
What’s better than a fun, crafty kitchen activity you can do with and for your kids? Even the picky ones.
The kids will think Organic Elderberry Immune Tea popsicles are just a tasty, iced treat, but you'll know better. The herbs in these popsicles are true friends with benefits for your picky kid’s immune system (and for people who are just kids at heart too!). Even the littlest ones can help make them, so they're always at the ready for whatever comes your way.
This frozen boost of purple-hued fruity elderberry love will ease scratchy throats without all the sugar, and artificial colors. Hand the kids a ready-made popsicle while you drag out the humidifier and find the Baby Face Nose & Cheek Balm.
Phew! Now brew yourself a cup and pat yourself on the back for another job well done!
Here’s how to make them
- 8 Organic Elderberry Immune Tea bags
- 1 Quart water
- 1 cup organic blueberries (blackberries optional)
- 1 cup organic lemon juice
- 2 tbsp granulated monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- organic lemon zest from 1 lemon
- Boil 1 quart of water and steep 8 Elderberry Immune Tea bags for 5-10 minutes, set aside and let cool.
- Once cooled, combine brewed tea with lemon juice, lemon zest, monk fruit, and a bit of muddled blueberries.
- Pour into silicone or stainless steel molds and drop a few berries in to bring the liquid level towards the top.
- Cover, add sticks, and freeze. Kick your feet up and breathe knowing that you are ready for anything!