1. Boil 1 cup of water and remove from heat and pour ¾ cup into a glass measuring cup. Add the elderberry tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
2. While the tea bags are steeping, add gelatin and sweetener to lemon juice in a saucepan. Whisk until blended warm over low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Once cooled, add brewed tea to the lemon juice mixture, whisk in until well incorporated.
4. Heat until the color changes to be more translucent. Do not overheat.
5. Pour the liquid into a glass measuring cup and pour into silicone gummy molds.
6. Let cool until they begin to set, then place in the refrigerator until gummies are completely set.
7. Remove from the molds and store in a glass airtight container.